2013 The Maple Leaf 1/2 Oz. 9999 Silver Coin Royal Canadian Mint $88.88
Backed by Royale Canadian Mint. From backpackers in Berlin to Peacekeepers in Pakistan, Canadians are immediately identifiable by a singular image they faithfully display on pins, badges, and appliques: the Red Maple Leaf. This cipher has symbolized Canada and Canadians for two hundred years. Early in the colonial history of Canada the maple leaf came to be celebrated in song and verse as a distinctly Canadian symbol. Straight from the Royal Canandian Mint this gorgeous untouched colorized proof coin is the best way to show your Canadian pride! - Also, just a great gift and investment for anyone!
- Each silver coin arrives in its original themed Mint box and is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity. Obverse: Design by Canadian artist Emily Damstra features a hand holding three full-color maple leaves: A Douglas Maple, Mountain Maple and a Sugar Maple. REVERSE: The effigy of her majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
AWESOME GIFT AND FANTASTIC COLLECTOR'S ITEM. TERMS OF SALE OF WHICH YOU MUST AGREE.
FIRST CLASS POST WITH TRACKING. ALL PAYMENTS ARE DUE AT SALE'S END. PLEASE CHECK ALL OF OUR AUCTIONS AND SALES. This item is in the category "Coins & Paper Money\Bullion\Silver\Coins". The seller is "david*sager" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Certification Number: Various
- Strike Type: Proof
- Fineness: 999.9
- Grade: Ungraded
- Precious Metal Content per Unit: 1/2 oz
- Brand/Mint: Royal Canadian Mint
- Certification: Uncertified
- Modified Item: No
- Brand: Royal Canadian Mint
- Coin: Maple Leaf Colorized Silver Coin
- Year: 2013
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Canada
- Total Precious Metal Content: 1/2 Ounce Pure Silver